Monday, July 22, 2013

Chinos, Chinos, Chinos!!!

I am a chino addict. I began this summer never having known the love of a chino short. Now I do not know how I ever lived without them! I am a particular fan of the J Crew 3" Chinos. I am still 19 years old, and the 3" are the perfect length for me! They cover my butt up, while still managing to be fun, short, and flirty. I typically wear my chinos with either white or black tees, tanks, or spaghetti strap tops. I have cut myself off from buying chinos for this summer, but I am very pleased with the collection I have grown. The colors I have are felt green, dusty rose, shocking pink, and lime green. All but the felt green pair were bought off of ebay because my J Crew sold out of my size in most colors before I made it to the store. I got great deals on all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment