Friday, June 28, 2013

Is Lululemon worth it?

I finally gave in and bought some Lululemon Wunder under leggings! Swipping my credit card to pay for leggings so expensive could have killed me.
Shopping in the Lululemon store was actually such a pleasure though! The women who worked there were extremely helpful and didn't treat me like any less of a human being than the wealthy middle aged housewives, just because I am a teenager. For reference, I typically wear a size 0 or 2 in most stores, and a 00 in JCrew. I bought a size 4 Wunder Under!! I don't know if they run small, but I just felt more comfortable in the bigger size. I also feel like they will be less see-through than if they needed to stretch more. I won't have the opportunity to wear them for a while, because it is in the 90's where I live right now, but I can't wait until I can pull them out when the winter comes around.

But forreal, is Lululemon worth the steep prices? Im expecting these leggings to be the nectar of the gods for the amount of cash I shelled out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment