Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I have officially joined the retail work force!

I officially work in retail!

And I also practically signed myself up for the craziest summer of my life. My Lilly Pulitzer monthly planner is almost bursting at the seams with times I am supposed to be places. I currently have three jobs. I have to fund my shopping habit somehow ;)

My newest job is my first in retail! It is at a small boutique that is located in a trendy district close to my house. Although my store is not a stand alone (they do have a few other stores in different cities) I think that is better than working in a mall store. Mall stores  seem so much more high-stress than I think this will be. I go to it often and it never seems too busy. I am also excited for the discount!

I am not sure how much of the clothes I will buy, however, because most of it is Forever21 quality. As much as I love occasional Forever21 pieces, I try not to shop there too often because the clothes tend to look cheep and not be worth it in the end when they fall apart after the first wash.

I'll let you know how my first retail experience goes after my first shift next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment