Monday, June 10, 2013

Bargain Shoppers OOTD

So I will admit it, I can not turn down a great deal! I live for websites like Ebay and Etsy (and recently Poshmark!) I could be the poster child for Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I can not remember the last time I payed full price for anything. Here is a simple, preppy, outfit of the day that demonstrates my obsession with discounts...
Every single piece of this outfit was discounted. I even bought my Sperry Topsiders on Black Friday a few years back.

The shorts I am wearing are the J Crew Chino Shorts with a 3" inseam. This is the color Felt Green. They were on sale at the store for $29. On top of that, J Crew was having 30% off all sale clothing. I also got the 15% student discount. Ultimately, the shorts cost me around $17. :)

I scored this Kate Spade Ellen bag on Poshmark for a great deal! Check out my last post for details about Poshmark (AKA my new love)
The belt is from my mothers closet and doesn't have any tags on it. 
My tie-button up is from Marshalls. No matter what craziness is happening in my life, Marshalls is always a constant ;)


I hope you all have a great week!
-Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment